Skip to main content

Personal Budgets

Personal Budgets

You are entitled to request a personal budget if your child has an EHC Plan or has been assessed as needing one, and you want to be involved in choosing and arranging some of the support for them. A personal budget is a sum of money the Local Authority has decided will be needed to meet some of your child's needs in their EHC Plan and can only be used for this purpose.

For more information regarding SEN and Personal Budgets in Middlesbrough please contact the SEN Team on:

tel. 01642 201830, 201833 or 201828.

Or by email:

Back to top