We provide support services for people with learning disabilities and people with autism.
We offer a range of services to people of all ages, including those with complex needs or challenging behaviour.
We support over 2,500 people across England and Wales and pride ourselves on our person-centred approaches.
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
Who to contact
Where to go
Unit 1H Enterprise House
- DL1 1GY
- View DL1 1GY on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Individual, tailored support packages
- Age Ranges
- Non specified
- Referral Details
Contact support advisor via telephone of website.