Iron Guidance Limited (Children's University)
Iron Guidance aims to develop the aspiration, educational opportunities and ambitions of young people, their families and the wider community throughout the North East of England. We also manage and develop Children's University across Middlesbrough.
1. Create and operate a "not for Profit" social enterprise organisation to promote extended learning, joint working, community based projects and social enterprise.
2. Raise the aspirations of children and young people and their families by providing innovative opportunities and experiences that would not normally be accessible to them.
3. Develop, manage and deliver the Children's University.
4. Provide children and young people with the skills to realise their aspirations.
5. Provide children, young people and their families and the wider community with life skills to encourage an ethos of self-help and social mobility.
6. Promote the benefits of extended learning to enhance outcomes for children and young people, their families and the wider community.
7. Provide access to a far wider choice of high quality cultural opportunities that develop learning and skills, promote well being and engage people in working together.
8. Offer unique personal development training and mentoring to teachers and organisations to increase their skills base, which will ensure high quality provision, is more sustainable and relevant to socio- economic factors.
9. Manage and deliver the Children's University Volunteering programme.
Who to contact
Where to go
4, Penton Court
Stockton on Tees
- TS23 3UH
- View TS23 3UH on a map
Middlesbrough and surrounding areas.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9.00am -l 8.00pm 360 days of the year.
- Age Ranges
- All ages
- Referral Details
Contact by e mail or telephone