MCL - Health and Social Care Sector Based Work Academy
To promote jobs roles within the health and social care sector, Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council) is running a short introductory programme to prepare local people for local jobs. This short course takes place every three weeks from our Multi Media Exchange Skills Centre, opposite Jobcentre Plus, on Corporation Road, Middlesbrough.
This two-week, work-focused programme includes:
- Introduction to job roles in the health & social care sector
- Effective communication
- First aid
- Food safety
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Manual handling
- Medication safety
- Work placement
- Guaranteed interview
- Work-related reference
To find out more, get in touch today!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Multi Media Exchange (MME)
- TS1 2RF
- View TS1 2RF on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place every three weeks, Monday - Friday.
- This course is free for unemployed or low income Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To be referred, or to refer a Tees Valley resident, please contact us using the details above.