Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a service for anyone who needs help or information while using our hospital services.
As an alternative to speaking to staff about concerns, the PALS team aims to:
- advise and support patients, their families and carers
- signpost, providing information on NHS services and support available from other agencies
- listen to your comments, concerns and complaints
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- PALS will liaise with staff, managers and where appropriate, relevant organisations, to negotiate solutions as soon as possible. If necessary, PALS can also refer patients and families to specific local or national-based support agencies.
PALS can be contacted through any member of staff, on Freephone (0800 052 0219), via text (07775 518086) or email (email@example.com). Staff are available Monday – Friday, between 9am and 4pm, excluding bank holidays.
You may prefer to pursue your concerns in writing to:
Mr Colin Martin
West Park Hospital
Edward Pease Way
Who to contact
Where to go
- The James Cook University Hospital
- TS4 3BW
- View TS4 3BW on a map