My Sister's Place - Domestic/Sexual Abuse Counselling Service
Specialist Domestic Violence and Abuse Counselling for women:
- Supporting recovery from the long, medium and short term impacts of domestic and sexual abuse including:-
- Anxiety & Panic
- Depression/Low mood
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of confidence
- Trauma and abuse
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Self Harm
- Self Blame
- Post Traumatic Stress
Provide a range of therapies including:-
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Group Work - CHOICES and FREEDOM Programs
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
- Email Counselling
D.O.T.S - Disabled Outreach Therapy Service - providing counselling to disabled women within their homes. Please contact for further information regarding eligibility.
To access women must have experienced or witnessed Domestic Violence or Abuse as adults or as child survivors.
This includes women who are currently in abusive relationships.
Women who have left or are in the process of leaving abusive relationships.
Women who are experiencing the impacts of historic abuse.
The counselling service also supports female family members or friends who have been affected by domestic violence or abuse. Client's can self refer by contacting directly to arrange a counselling assessment.
You can self refer to the service or referrals can be made by statutory agencies/GP's, Mental Health Services other voluntary services upon completion of a Inter Agency Referral Form - available upon request from the Counselling Service.
All counselling assessments are carried out via telephone during COVID-19.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ejaye Moran
- Contact Position
- Counselling and Therapeutic Services Manager
- Counselling Direct Line: 01642 256036 Counselling Direct Line: 01642 256036 Main Line: 01642 241864 press Option 2 Main Line: 01642 241864 press Option 2
- My sisters place website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
123, Borough Road
- TS1 3AN
- View TS1 3AN on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Tuesday: 11.00am - 5.00pm, Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm
- My Sisters Place Counselling and Therapeutic Services are free and confidential
- Age Ranges
- 16+ years