MCL - Volunteering
During this short course, you will learn:
- What it means to be a volunteer.
- Health, well-being and employment benefits of volunteering.
- How to recognise your personal skills and qualities.
- Opportunities available with Middlesbrough Council.
- Where to access our FREE distance learning courses.
- How to gain a Level 1 Volunteering qualification.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place in various Middlesbrough venues, including; community hubs, libraries, children's centres and schools.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place both AM and PM, Monday to Friday.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To refer yourself, or another Tees Valley resident aged 19+, please contact us using the details above.