My Sister's Place - The Freedom Programme
Six mornings that could change your life!!
*YOU CAN MAKE NEW FRIENDS
*REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED IN A WARM FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
What are the aims of the course?
- To help women understand the beliefs held by abusive men and in so doing, recognise which of these beliefs they have shared.
- To enable women to see that they are not the only one it happens to and that it is not their fault.
- To illustrate the effects of domestic violence on children
- To assist women to recognise potential future abusers, Mr Wrong or Mr Right.
- To help women gain self-esteem and the confidence.
Contact us for details of the next course.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Pat Gallagher
- 01642 241864 01642 241864
- [firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com]
- MSP Freedom Programme website
- Scan to visit this website
- Referral Details
Telephone or email Anne or Pat