SEND Family Leadership Programme
A 7 week SEND family learning programme, led by Middlesbrough Community leaarning with guest speakers.
The programme covers areas such as;
- Introduction to SEND and the EHCP process
- Financial inclusion
- Supporting your child at home
- Working with social care to support your child
- Working with health to support your child
- Community inclusion, short breaks and the local offer
- Preparing for adulthood; employment and independence
This programme is suitable for parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs or a disability. The aim of the programme is to provide parents and carers with more information and opportunities for signposting further support.
Please see attached leaflet for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- SEN Admin
Where to go
- Newport Hub
St Paul's Road
- TS1 5NQ
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
These sessions run over a 7 week period
beginning on Wednesday 6th November and continuing weekly until Wednesday 18th Decmber 2019
- Referral Details
Places on the training programme are limited and are available on a first come first serve basis. If you wish to book onto the programme please contact email@example.com
- Other notes
Those attending will be expected to commit to a minimum of 5 out of the 7 sessions.