We Can Talk
One in four of us will struggle with our emotional health at some time in our lives. Life has its ups and downs for all of us.
You may be having a rough time at the moment:-
- Are you bottling things up, not wanting to speak about what's really worrying you?
- Generally feeling down, not yourself?
- Do you have trouble concentrating, your mind jumping from one thought to another?
- Are there problems in your relationships?
- Having problems sleeping or eating?
- Have you recently been made redundant or worried your job is at risk?
- Are you concerned about how you are going to make your money last this month?
Things like this could be having an effect on the way you think, feel and behave and it can be frightening if it’s happening to you. It could be stopping you from enjoying the things that you usually like to do.
If you feel you can't cope and need to speak to somebody right now, or need advice on how you can deal with someone else's behaviour, no matter what time of day, you could contact NHS 111 or the Samaritans on 116 123.
You can also talk to your doctor/nurse at your GP Practice or contact 01642 263121 to seek help.
Who to contact
- 01642 263121 01642 263121
- We Can Talk Website
- Scan to visit this website