SANE offers emotional support and information to anyone affected by mental health problems through our helpline and our online Support Forum where people share their feelings and experiences.
SANEline: 0300 304 7000 4.30pm – 10.30pm daily
SANE is a UK-wide charity working to improve quality of life for people affected by mental illness. SANE has three main objectives linked to our aims and outcomes:
- To raise awareness and combat stigma about mental illness, educating and campaigning to improve mental health services;
- To provide care and emotional support for people with mental health problems, their families and carers as well as information for other organisations and the public.
- To initiate research into the causes and treatments of serious mental illness such as schizophrenia and depression and the psychological and social impact of mental illness.
Who to contact
- Helpline: 0300 304 7000 Helpline: 0300 304 7000
- Sane website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Registered Office at St. Mark's Studios,
14, Chillingworth Road