Middlesbrough Family Hubs offer the Family Links 4 week Early Year’s Workshops.
Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world but also the most rewarding. The Early Years workshops are a great way of finding out how to get the best out of family life, with some helpful tips, ideas and strategies to make sense of being a parent and help you understand why your children do what they do.
Especially designed for parents of under 5’s. Delivered on a 1-1 basis, virtually via WhatsApp and can be delivered flexibly at a time and day that suits you.
- Understanding your children’s behaviour
- Listening and how babies and children communicate
- Praise and encouragement
- Praise and guidance
- Power of play and positive moments
- Boundaries and parenting styles
- Understanding and managing behaviour
- Looking after ourselves
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Developing the Family Toolkit
If you are interested or would like more details please ring 01642 579120 and ask to speak to a member of the team who can tell you more.
Who to contact
- Parent Organisation
- Family Links