Changing Lives - Supported Accommodation for Young People
Services we offer:
- Fully furnished flats located at Erimus house, with 2 crash pads
- 27 dispersed, fully furnished properties located in various locations within Middlesbrough
- Bed-spaces in total: 57
- 1 x office accommodation
- Gender: Mixed
- Staff cover: 24-hour
- 1 x Project lead, 2 x Senior Support workers, 5 x Housing management workers, 4 x Young people’s support workers and 2 x Health & Wellbeing workers.
- On-going regular support for all those residing within the pathway
- We will expect that all other agencies involved with support/care of the young person will sign up to and adhere to a multi-agency agreed care and support plan working together with the young person throughout their stay with us, towards a positive outcome.
- Support Offer: Each young person will be allocated a support worker or HMW who will support the young person through his or her journey. Young people will also be offered the opportunity to work with a health & wellbeing worker, and an Asset worker to support with health, social and Educational needs.
- Support workers and young people will have regular keywork sessions. Support staff offer a wide range of activities and support to improve all independent living skills in a range of areas such as managing debt, looking after the home or developing self-awareness.
- Health services include; each young person will be supported to register with a GP and address all health needs and provide support with emotional and physical needs, as well as advice on sexual health, exercise, nutrition and general healthy living.
- Asset services include; each young person will be supported to build positive social networks, and explore education, employment and training opportunities, as well as other meaningful activities.
- Catering facilities: Self-catering
- Will have a local connection to Middlesbrough and meet the age criteria dependent on service accessed
- May be in need of emergency housing
- May need assistance to secure supported accommodation or maintain their tenancy
- May be a victim of domestic abuse and at a risk of harm, either from the abuser and/or due to current situation
- May have a specific set of needs that can be clearly identified for which there is no current effective service response
- May require a tailored package of support with a holistic, person centred, coordinated systems approach to service delivery
- May require treatment, rehab or psychosocial interventions for substance misuse
- May have support needs around mental health and offending
- May be stepping down from care such as residential or foster care
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gena Hamilton
- Contact Position
- Project Lead
Where to go
- Erimus House
- TS2 1AA
- View TS2 1AA on a map
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral forms can be requested via the service or the housing solutions team
Tel: 01642 726800 or Freephone 0800 130 3367
email direct to: email@example.com