Where is best for my care?

NHS England logo

Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? 

When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? 

Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.

Page last reviewed: 26/08/2020


Save to My Shortlist
Share on Facebook
Share on WhatsApp
Is this information correct?
Skip back to top of page