Middlesbrough Education Centre is open 5 days per week 8:30 – 4:30 pm. We deliver training in 4 vocational areas, Motor Vehicle, Hair, Child Care and Environmental.
We also deliver English, Maths and employability skills.
Our vocational training takes place in real working environments where students have the opportunity to gain hands on practical experience. The nurturing centre environment suits students who are not engaging in the classroom, low academic ability or students who want practical experience to enhance their learning.
Who to contact
- 01642 223551 01642 223551 Text: 07920 189 203 Text: 07920 189 203
- Nacro Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
123, Marton Road
- TS1 2DU
- View TS1 2DU on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Costs as listed in the Alternative Provider framework for Approved providers.
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 60 years
- Referral Details
Contact for appointment.
If referral is via the Alternative Provider framework
The Referral for Alternative Provision Form must be completed by the purchaser for each individual pupil detailing the purchasers requirements and be sent directly to the Provider by e mail or in writing and to email@example.com
On receipt of the order the Provider must, within 2 working days:
- Notify the Purchaser and the Council that it declines to accept the order; or
- That it accepts the order by signing and returning copies of the order from to the Purchaser and the council.
If the Provider notifies the Purchaser that it declines to accept the order, or fails to accept the order within 2 working days then the order from the Purchaser will lapse and the purchaser may offer the order to another service provider.
Once a Provider accepts an order it will be bound by the terms of the framework contract.