Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.
To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims:
- Foster innovation to meet the needs of vulnerable and excluded children and young people.
- Promote good mental health to more children and young people than ever before.
- Champion the voices of young people and parents to influence mental health policy and practice.
- Inspire excellence to achieve transformed, integrated services.
If you are a parent needing support, you can contact our helpline on 0808 802 5544
Who to contact
- Young Minds website
- Scan to visit this website