Toddler Groups - North East Autism Society (NEAS)
This is a FREE service for children aged 5 and under going through the diagnostic process or with a diagnosis of autism.
Trained autism practitioners will run sessions that aim to:
- Provide a safe place where parents/carers and children can spend time with other families who are in similar situations.
- Provide information, advice and signposting in relation to parents and their child’s needs.
- Provide a space where children are able to have fun, engaging in activities which are meaningful and positive.
- The group meet every Tuesday, from 1.00-2.30pm
- Billingham Family Hub, Ochil Terrace Stockton TS232QL
- The group meet every Tuesday, from 10:00-11.30am
- Thornaby Family Hub, 5 Tedder Ave, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 9JP
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kerrie Highcock
- Contact Position
- Family Development Manager
- 0191 4109974 0191 4109974
- NEAS Toddler Groups webpage
- Scan to visit this website
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Pre-Birth - 5 Years
- SEN Provision Type