Paul J Watson - Solicitor
Award winning, family run firm, providing specialist advice in Criminal Defence, Family and Children cases, including;-
- Domestic abuse
- Child protection & Care Proceedings
- Child Law
- Motoring Law
- Criminal Defence
- RSPCA Defence
- Legal advice - free initial consultation, without further obligation.
- Representation at police stations, voluntary or upon arrest.
All clients receive free legal advice at police stations under legal aid. This representation is NOT means tested, so there is no reason for anyone to be interviewed by the Police without a Solicitor. We offer a 24 hour service, available to everyone. All clients need to do is ask the Police to call Paul J Watson Solicitor.
Legal Aid for Criminal Law and some Family Law upon successful application. We also offer fixed fees and hourly rates in both areas of law.
We receive excellent feedback from our clients. Read our reviews on Facebook, Google and Yell.com.
Regulated by the Solicitor's Regulation Authority. Member of the Law Society Criminal Litigation Panel, Children Panel and Resolutio Specialist Members (www.resolution.org). Contracted by the Legal Aid Agency.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Paul J Watson Solicitor
116, Borough Road
- TS1 2ES
- View TS1 2ES on a map
We represent clients across Teesside, North Yorkshire, Durham & Tyne & Wear; however we can represent clients in wider areas upon request.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Session Information
24 hour police station representation.
- 100.00 Per session
- Free initial telephone advice, followed by fixed face to face appointments at £100 (incl. VAT) where legal aid is not available. Most criminal defence cases can be funded by legal aid, except low level offences such as minor driving offences. Legal aid in Criminal and Family Law, subject to assessment and eligibility.
- Referral Details
We welcome referrals from charitable and voluntary groups. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Paul Watson and other Solicitors within our firm have undertaken specialisf training with regard to vulnerable persons. We are also experienced in dealing with clients with mental health issues or vulnerability issues.
- Other notes
Our building has disabled access, with widened doorways, lowered reception desk and ground floor interview room. We also have a Hearing Loop.