MCL - Essential Digital Skills (Level 1)
By the end of this 45 hour ICT course, you’ll be able to:
- Update device software, apps and change system settings.
- Operate your digital devices more effectively and trouble shoot.
- Organise system storage and use virtual / external storage devices.
- Select and use the most relevant application to display information.
- Send emails, texts and use instant messaging services.
- Manage your online identity (digital footprint).
- Operate online transactional services, such as shops, banks and utilities.
On completion, you’ll receive a Level 1 ICT qualification.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place in multiple Middlesbrough venues and online. Please contact us to find out more.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various days and times, Monday to Friday.
- This course is for Tees Valley residents aged 19+ who don’t already have an ICT qualification at Level 1 or above.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a referral please contact us using the details above.