MCL - Essential Digital Skills (Level 1)
By the end of this 45 hour ICT course, you’ll be able to:
- Update device software, apps and change system settings.
- Operate your digital devices more effectively and trouble shoot.
- Organise system storage and use virtual / external storage devices.
- Select and use the most relevant application to display information.
- Send emails, texts and use instant messaging services.
- Manage your online identity (digital footprint).
- Operate online transactional services, such as shops, banks and utilities.
On completion, you’ll receive a Level 1 ICT qualification.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Business Support Team
- 01642 811400 01642 811400
- MCL website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
This course takes place in multiple Middlesbrough venues and online. Please contact us to find out more.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various days and times, Monday to Friday.
- This course is for Tees Valley residents aged 19+ who don’t already have an ICT qualification at Level 1 or above.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a referral please contact us using the details above.