MCL - Positive Attitude
During this short course, you will learn:
- How to turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
- How your attitude and mindset can have a positive or negative impact on your life.
- How to appreciate and value everything that is good in your life.
- How to build confidence and self-esteem.
You are not alone.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place in multiple Middlesbrough locations, including; community hubs, libraries, children's centres and schools.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place on various days (Mon - Fri), both AM and PM.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To refer yourself, or another Tees Valley resident aged 19+, please contact us using the details above.