MCL - Steps Towards Middlesbrough Community Learning
During this 1.5 hour information, advice and guidance session, you will learn about the services of Middlesbrough Community Learning, Middlesbrough Council's adult learning, employability and apprenticeship service.
This course will help you to make a better informed choice about the next step in your journey, and includes:
- Middlesbrough Council’s recruitment process and guaranteed interview scheme
- Back to work support
- Distance learning
- English, Maths and ICT courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- 50 Futures work experience programme
- Sector Based Work Academies (training linked to jobs)
- Family Learning
- Middlesbrough Youth Hub
- Where we deliver and how to access our offer.
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place in multiple Middlesbrough venues and online via Google Meet or Teams.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place both AM and PM, Monday to Friday.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a referral, please contact us using the details above.