A Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) is where victims of rape or sexual assault can receive immediate help and support 24/7, 365 days a year. Clients receive help and advice from a specially trained crisis worker who can offer support and work with you to achieve the best outcome for your needs.
You do not have to report to the police to access support.
Options available to victims of rape or sexual assault can include:
- SARC Support to Report
- Collection of evidence/information without police involvement
- Sharing of anonymous information for intelligence purposes
- Referral to specialist services including sexual health, mental health, counselling and advocacy services.
SARC staff are committed to ensuring you receive the support you need whatever you decide to do.
The SARC is located at North Ormesby Health Village, Middlesbrough. Support and advice is available via telephone, and appointments can made during office hours.
Who to contact
- 01642 061230 01642 061230 0330 2230099 0330 2230099
- Scan to visit this website