St Clare's RC Primary Academy
The Mission of St. Clare's R.C. Primary School is to develop each member of the St. Clare's community so that everyone can reach their full potential in the light of the teachings of Christ and the values portrayed in the Gospels. In the light of this we aim to:
- Enrich the children's understanding and living of their Catholic faith.
- Provide an environment which fosters close partnership with parents/guardians and the Parish Community.
- Promote the dignity and self esteem of everyone in the school.
- Develop in each individual, respect, care and tolerance for one another.
- Provide a curriculum in line with the distinctive nature of Catholic Education and one which meets National Curriculum requirements.
- Meet the spiritual, academic, physical, social, moral and cultural needs of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
St. Clare's is an outstanding catholic school within St. Hilda's Academy Trust and a teaching school within the teaching alliance Middlesbrough Catholic
We provide before and after school care – prices below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Clare's RC Primary School
St. Clares Rc Primary School
- TS5 8RZ
- View TS5 8RZ on a map
- £2.00 Before School
- £2.00 After School
- Age Ranges
At St Clare’s Primary School the needs of our pupils are monitored by the class teacher, the Teaching Assistants, the SENCo and leadership team.
The Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators for St Clare’s Primary School is Mrs Rehbohm.
The SENCo will:
• Work in conjunction with staff to identify and monitor children who have SEN
• Attend termly meetings with each year group to review progress
• Oversee the SEN records of all children on the SEN register
• Arrange for assessment, where appropriate and ensure parents are informed
• Liaise with external agencies eg Educational Psychologist, Health and Social Services
• Work with the SLT and SEN Governor evaluating information and informing them of any issues
- Contact Name
- Mrs Rehbohm
- Contact Telephone
- 01642 815412
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 5 -11 Years
- SEN Provision Type