The Work Readiness team work with young people aged 16 – 18 years who are not in learning, and up to 25 years if they have special educational needs or are a care leaver.
Our team is committed to:
- Helping vulnerable year 11 student’s transition into post 16 learning.
- Offering impartial careers information advice and guidance.
- Supporting young people into education, employment or training.
- Keeping up to date with all the learning opportunities available for young people in Middlesbrough and surrounding areas.
- Supporting vulnerable young people and their families through Early Help interventions.
We arrange to meet young people in a place which suits them. You can contact the Work Readiness team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 513162.
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 18 years
- Local Offer Age Bands
19 - 25 Years
16 -19 Years