Nisai Virtual Academy
Nisai Learning is an online school. We provide live online classes taught by qualified subject-specific teachers across the country for students studying Key Stage 3, 4 or 5. We focus on students who struggle due to barriers which are physical, emotional or learning-related. Our students can gain qualifications such as Functional Skills, GCSEs and A Levels.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nisai Learning
- HA1 1XB
- View HA1 1XB on a map
Our Head Office and Teachers are based in Stockton and Harrow, but our classes can be accessed anywhere with internet like at home.
tom of Form
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Term-time
- Referral required
Most of our students are aged between 11-18 year olds but as we place our students in classes by ability, we do have older and younger students. Our goal is to ensure that every student is able to complete their education and earn real qualifications, regardless of the barriers they may face. We created an online platform called the Nisai Virtual Academy which students log on to and are taught by real teachers, in a real classroom online.
- The classes are live, interactive and in ‘real time’ meaning you can talk to and hear the teacher and your classmates as if you were in a classroom with them.
- We never have more than 10 students in a class and you are always in a group with others who are working at a similar level.
- Most of our lessons last for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on whether you are study a GCSE or A Level. During the week you will have 4 lessons for each subject you are taking, assignments and homework.
- Every lesson is recorded so if you are unable to attend a lesson or you need to revise the subject, everything is available for your online.
- All of our teachers specialise in the subject they teach and have been trained to teach pupils with Special Educational Needs.
All of our students are part of a community of learners that are learning with Nisai. We offer a whole range of clubs, societies, activities and more that students can join and be part of the school community.
- Local Offer Age Bands
11 -16 Years
16 -19 Years