Autism Hour at MFC Store
The club follows in the footsteps of a number of leading retailers around the UK, who have launched similar initiatives to ensure stores are more welcoming for visitors with autism.
MFC prides itself on being an inclusive and welcoming environment for all, and works closely with MFC Foundation on the RiversideBySide campaign to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion around the club.
Initiatives for the Autism Hour at the MFC Store will include -
- All noise will be silenced during this time, no radios or tv and lowered voices from staff.
- Shirt printing machines will be reduced to one printer and the alarm volume will be lowered.
- All lighting in-store will be dimmed for this period.
- Automatic doors will be overridden to manual to reduce noise and movement.
- Staff will be briefed on how to assist supporters.
The Autism Hour will start on Sunday March 3 and will run from 3.30pm - 4.30pm
Where to go
- MFC Store
- TS3 6RS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- From 3rd March 2019 3.30pm to 4.30pm