Kader aims for all children to gain confidence, self-esteem, respect, a passion for learning and most of all the belief that their learning holds no boundaries and they can become the best that they can be.
Rosedene provides the before and after school care for the school.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Alison Mitchinson
- Contact Position
- 01642 286599 01642 286599
- Kader Academy Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Kader Academy
- TS5 8NU
- View TS5 8NU on a map
Kader Academy aims to meet the needs of all pupils, including those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, to ensure that all pupils, regardless of their specific needs, make the best possible progress in school.
We aim to be as inclusive as possible, with the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities being met in a mainstream setting wherever possible.
The different types of support available for children with SEND in our academy are:
- Excellent targeted classroom teaching
- Specific group work or interventions run by teacher or teaching assistant
- Specialist intervention delivered by outside agencies
- Involvement with outside agencies such as educational psychologist providing advice to staff on teaching strategies
- Individual support for learners whose needs are severe and/or complex
- Contact Name
- Ms S. Howard
- Contact Telephone
- 01642 286599
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 5 -11 Years
- SEN Provision Type