Go Climb Billingham - Quiet Climb
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Quiet Climb sessions here at GoClimb.
These sessions are the perfect opportunity for children with Autism and other specific needs to enjoy our facilities in a quieter, calmer environment.
- Limited noise (no music or climbing wall sound effects)
- Limited capacity sessions (maximum of 16 people)
- Designated quiet areas within the climbing centre
- Autism awareness trained staff
- No queuing (please ensure that you have pre-booked online so that on arrival at Billingham Forum you can come straight up the stairs to GoClimb to sign in).
Designated Dates & Times
- Every third Sunday of the month (dates and availability subject to change).
- 10am – 11am (please arrive 30 minutes before (9:30am) for the safety briefing and kitting up.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Go Climb
- 01642 551381 01642 551381
- Go Climb Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- TS23 2LJ
- View TS23 2LJ on a map