Shaw Trust is a charity with a mission to deliver services for people at disadvantage so they may gain life and employability skills in order to live more independently, secure sustainable employment and actively contribute to family and community life.
Shaw Trust offers employability training and assistance through its Work Choice programme and free skilled I.T. training through its SFA programme.
Current accredited I.T. courses include:
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Business I.T. training including Microsoft Office training in Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint and image editing.
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Digital I.T. training which includes computer generated drawings and illustration, audio recording and editing, video editing and e-imaging.
Full completion leads to a fully recognised IT Q qualification.
We also offer an I.T. Information Session (2 hours) which runs every other Thursday in the month in order to find out more about courses before committing. This will also enable you to find the right one.
You can call 01642 218181 or call in to see us for more details about the next I.T. Information Day.
Who to contact
- 01642 218181 01642 218181
- Shaw Trust website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Employment Action Centre
1a Letitia Industrial Estate
- TS5 4BE
- View TS5 4BE on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- I.T. courses: 19+
- Referral Details
Must be 19+ on benefits for free courses. Telephone to refer onto a course.