MCL - Healthy Body + Healthy Mind = Balanced Lifestyle
During this 2 to 10 hour course, we will cover:
- Healthy eating.
- Cooking on a budget.
- Setting more time aside for you.
- Cutting down on things that aren’t good for you.
- Getting more physically active.
- Health, well-being and mindfulness.
- Working out with everyday items found around the home.
All course completers will receive a FREE gym pass.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Business Support Team
- 01642 811400 01642 811400
- MCL website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
This course is delivered from multiple Middlesbrough locations, including; libraries, community hubs, children's centres and schools.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place on various days, both AM and PM, Monday to Friday.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To refer yourself, or another Tees Valley resident aged 19+, please contact us using the details above.