Families where a child has a brain condition face challenges every day. Just to learn, play, make friends, enjoy and experience the world can feel difficult, even impossible. But we don’t believe there is any challenge that can’t be over come.
Vision is that every family that includes a child with a brain condition will have the chance to discover a better life together.
Mission is to listen to families that include children with brain conditions. We use what they tell us to inspire the best research and innovation. Then we help them put the knowledge into practice so they can discover a better life together.
The core services the charity provides:
- The Cerebra Sleep Service
- The Cerebra Legal Entitlements & Problem Solving Service
- The Cerebra Health and Well-being Service
- The Cerebra Money Matters Service
- The Cerebra Innovation Centre
Visit their website for more information.