Juvenile Arthritis - kids get arthritis too!
If you or your child are newly diagnosed with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) or you suspect JIA visit our webite or contact us.
We aim to provide information and support for people affected by juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), their families, friends and carers, as well as health professionals.
JIA-at-NRAS is a part of the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Debbie Wilson
- Contact Position
- Young Persons Project Manager
- 01628 823524 01628 823524 0800 2987650 0800 2987650
- Juvenile Arthritis website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
3 Grove Park Industrial Estate White Waltham
- SL6 3LW
- View SL6 3LW on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Local Offer Age Bands
5 -11 Years
11 -16 Years
16 -19 Years