MCL - Essential Digital Skills (Entry 3)
By the end of this 45 hour course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify different device types and applications (apps).
- Personalise system settings, including; brightness level, colour and size.
- Find information online.
- Create folders and save files
- Recognise when a technical problem has occurred.
- Use different applications for information and display appropriately.
- How to send and receive emails.
- Access online services and know how to keep safe.
On completion, you’ll progress to Level 1.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place within various Middlesbrough venues and online. Please contact us to find out more.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various days and times, Monday to Friday.
- This course is for Tees Valley residents aged 19+ who don’t already have an ICT qualification at Entry 3 or above.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a referral please get in touch using the details above.