Tees Valley Inclusive Dance Company & TIN Arts
The Tees Valley Inclusive Dance Company is a NEW joint TIN Arts / Thornton Academy of Performing Arts initiative. An arts-based activity catering for those aged 18+ with a learning disability, living in the Tees Valley area with a passion for dance and the arts.
The company supports people to:
- Develop new dance and creative skills
- Create pieces of dance to perform
- Grow in confidence and develop as a dancer and artist
- Travel across the North East of England performing in theatres and community settings
- Feel part of an exciting new company with others
- Improve physical health
- Broaden their horizons
No referral required - just contact the TIN arts team!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Thornton Academy of Performing Arts
- TS5 6HX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sessions will run on Thursdays: 9.30am-3.30pm.
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £52 per day. Per day
- The Tees Valley Inclusive Dance Company is ‘pay to attend’ for all members. Most people can afford to meet the cost of attending through Direct Payments. It costs £52 per day to attend. Transport and lunch are not provided.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
Tees Valley Inclusive Dance Company
A new exciting dance company for adults with a learning disability aged 18+ yrs (open to anyone living in Stockton, Hartlepool, Darlington, Redcar & Cleveland and Middlesbrough)
GeTIN2 and Flex Programmes
TIN Arts is based within Framwellgate Moor Community Centre on Front Street, on the edge of Durham City. We create, deliver and manage participatory arts and culture programmes throughout the North East of England. Our GeTIN2 and Flex programmes are ‘pay to attend’ courses for adults with learning disabilities. Most people who attend can do so with support of a Direct Payment from their local Council that meets their cost of attending. For more details on our courses in Durham please check out the ‘Take Part’ – ‘Adults with Learning Disabilities’ section on our website. http://www.tinarts.co.uk/take-part