Ashbrooke School - Sunderland
Below are just some of the key features that pupils can experience at Ashbrooke School:
- Comprehensive onsite therapeutic support which is integrated into the curriculum and school life as a whole and supported by Witherslack Group’s Therapy Team.
- A unique and personalised curriculum model which aims to improve self-esteem, motivation and achievement, engage pupils in their learning and develop skills for adult life.
- Ongoing assessment and progression monitoring to ensure all young people make at least expected progress and are working to realise their full potential.
- A dynamic approach to the use of technology with all young people being provided with an iPad to support their learning.
- Small class sizes of no more than eight pupils with high teacher to pupil ratios.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ashbrooke School
Tyne and Wear
- SR2 7JA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: Term Time
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals into the School are made direct from the SEN Team within the Local Authority