ERIC (Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence)
ERIC provides information and support to children, young people and families for all childhood continence problems including bed wetting, soiling and constipation, daytime wetting and potty training.
There is a helpline available to call for support on 0845 370 8008, email email@example.com
The ERIC website has lots of information and free resources to download including leaflets, via www.eric.org.uk.
Our web shop can also be found on the website and offers a wide range of resources for sale to help with the management of children's wetting and soiling problems.
Our Shop can be contacted directly by calling 0117 301 2100, or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are participate in an active community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ERIC.UK1
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jayne Miller
- Contact Position
- Information and Helpline Specialist
- Helpline: 0845 370 8008 Helpline: 0845 370 8008 Text: 447 624 811 636 Text: 447 624 811 636 0117 301 2106 0117 301 2106
- Eric Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
36, Old School House
- BS15 8DB
- View BS15 8DB on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline: Monday & Wednesday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Helpline services are free (local call rate). Shop sales are competitive and help to generate funds for our support work.
- Age Ranges
- 0 - 18 years