Gingerbread Single Parent Charity
Gingerbread is a national charity supporting Single Parents across the UK.
We offer single parents:
- Advice Line – offering expert up to date advice
- Information – Regularly updated guidance and signposting on single parent life
- Support forum – 24 hr chat with other single parents
- Advice & support for single parents
- Friendship groups – Make local single parent friends. Run by single parent volunteers, they’re a space for single parents to support each other and share the highs and lows of parenting, or just to have a cuppa and a chat while their children play.
We are looking for volunteers to facilitate Friendship groups, if you would like an informal chat about this this please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org