Skip to main content

Employing a Nanny

If you take someone on to work in your home - like a nanny, cleaner, carer or other domestic staff - you may be legally classed as their employer, and may have to deduct Income Tax and National Insurance contributions from their wages through the PAYE (Pay As You Earn) scheme.

Government advice and information.

Who to contact

Website website
Page last reviewed: 30/07/2019
Back to top