Mowbray School - Bedale
Mowbray is a North Yorkshire County Council co-educational special school situated in a lovely rural setting in the market town of Bedale, with a warm and welcoming community of staff and pupils who strive to make each other feel part of our community.
We serve a very large catchment area covering 1,400 square miles from Stockton on Tees to Harrogate, with 212 pupils currently attending from both rural and urban areas, as well as military bases.
What we do: Our school educates and cares for pupils aged three to sixteen years with a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health Care Plan, with a wide range of learning difficulties including:
• Moderate, severe and complex learning difficulties
• Speech, language and communication difficulties
• Physical and sensory impairments
• Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Autistic Spectrum Conditions including Aspergers
Who to contact
Where to go
- DL8 2SD
- Local Offer Age Bands
11 -16 Years
5 -11 Years
- SEN Provision Type