MCL - Confidence Building Course
During this 2 to 10 hour course, you will:
- Understand the benefits of feeling more confident.
- Explore different feelings and how these affect our lives.
- Participate in activities to help build confidence.
- Explore personal skills and qualities.
- Understand stress and how this can also be a positive emotion.
- Take part in relaxation techniques
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place within various locations across Middlesbrough, including; libraries, community hubs, children's centres and schools. Please contact us to find out more venue information.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place in both the mornings and in afternoons on various days. Please contact us to find out more.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To refer yourself or another Tees Valley resident aged 19+, please contact us using the details above.