Accident and Emergency (A&E) - James Cook University
Accident and emergency department at The James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough provides emergency care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The James Cook University Hospital is a regional level 1 trauma centre as well as a supra-regional spinal injury centre.
The 24-hour service includes:
- Major trauma resuscitation – Level 1 trauma receiving unit supported by 24 hour CT
- Major incident response
- Full adult and paediatric resuscitation
- Minor injury and illness assessment
- Consultant led ‘see and treat’ assessment.
- Decontamination facilities
- Rapid access to diagnostics
- Dedicated area for children and their families
- 24/7 access to liaison psychiatry
- Hospital Intervention Liaison Team – drug and alcohol support
Who to contact
- 01642 850850 01642 850850
- A & E website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- James Cook University Hospital
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year