British Dyslexia Association
The BDA is the voice of dyslexic people. We aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society, that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
The BDA promotes early identification of specific learning difficulties (SpLD) and support in schools to ensure opportunity to learn for dyslexic learners. In November 2007 at the BDA AGM Members agreed the policy on Early Identification of Specific Learning Difficulties. This forms the basis of BDA lobbying in this regard.
The BDA has three campaign areas:
- To encourage schools to work towards becoming dyslexia-friendly.
- To reduce the number of dyslexic young people in the criminal justice system.
- To enable dyslexic people to achieve their potential in the workplace.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 0333 405 4567 0333 405 4567
- British Dyslexia website
- Scan to visit this website