Tees Community Equipment Service (TCES)
Tees Community Equipment Service is an equipment loan store developed to assist people with daily living and promote independence.
Key Aims of the Service
- To deliver equipment which enables older and disabled people live healthily and
- independently in their own homes.
- To provide equipment to improve quality of life.
- To deliver responsive services designed to prevent admission to hospital and to
- facilitate prompt discharges.
- To develop policies and strategies to reflect a commitment to best value and to
- ensure quality services are provided efficiently and effectively.
- A Health or Social Care Professional will assess your needs to ensure the correct equipment
- is provided.
- Following an assessment, a range of equipment may be offered to you. See some examples
- Raised toilet seat
- Toilet frame
- Chair & bed raisers
The service also works with Acute Hospitals in the area, and is jointly funded by health and social organisations including Middlesbrough Council.
Please contact the service for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
T C E S, 3
- TS2 1RR
- View TS2 1RR on a map
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Access to this service is via assessment only. A Health or Social Care Professional will assess your needs to ensure the correct equipment is provided.