MATRIX Neurological - Children and Young People's Services
MATRIX Neurological is an innovative children’s charity based in Middlesbrough, established to provide practical help and support to children, young people and their families who are living with the effects of childhood acquired brain injury.
For children and young people we offer:
- home-based neuro-rehabilitation therapies and support
- tailored education support provided as part of the neurorehabilitation plan. We understand that this currently sits outside of the SEND process.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Suite 115
Cleveland Business Centre
- TS1 2RQ
All our services are delivered in the home or other community environment setting.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- The majority of our services are provided free of charge based upon an assessment of individual need. Where possible we source the necessary funding to enable our services to be provided free of charge to children and young people.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Our services can be accessed in a number of ways:
- Self or parent referral
- Hospital referral
- GP or other health professional referral
- Community professionals referral
- Other charity's referral
- Other notes
Our services are only available for children andyoung people who sustain an acquired brain injury before the age of 19; however once engaged with us we will continue to suport them up to the age of 25.
We offer tailored education support to children and young people who are recovering from or living with the complex effects of an acquired brain injury. This is provided to complement the agreed neuro-rehabilitation plan.
- Contact Name
- MATRIX Neurological
- Contact Telephone
- 01642 989116
- Contact Email