Vision25 is an independent social care and training provider. We are based in Stockton-on-Tees and offer a meaningful option for young people with learning difficulties aged 17 plus.
Group sizes are kept small and our normal staffing ratio is one member of staff to three young adults. Our programme of activities is fun, interesting and motivational. Everybody at Vision25 is passionate about helping our young adults realise their potential and build self-worth.
Our dedicated, caring & friendly staff and volunteers have many years experience and are checked & cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB). Our company aims can be seen below and fall in line with the latest government legislation ‘SEND:
Vision25’s 4 Aims are:
- For our young adults to experience volunteering to gain valuable work skills.
- To promote independence through a ‘Developing Skills for Life’ programme.
- To promote health and well being
- To integrate our members into the community as much as possible to promote social inclusion.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ground Floor, Richard House
- TS17 6DA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 3:30pm
- Session Information
We are open 50 weeks of the year
- Most young adults can apply for social care funding via their social worker
- Age Ranges
- 19 years plus
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You may attend college 3 days per week, so you may join us the 2 remaining days for a meaningful experience. If you are interested, contact your social worker to apply for a Care Act assessment to apply for social care funding.
- Local Offer Age Bands
19 - 25 Years
26 years +
- SEN Provision Type