The Money Carer Foundation
The Money Carer Foundation is a national social enterprise that provides a trusted appointeeship service to protect vulnerable adults and to manage their everyday finances in line with our local partnership with the DWP.
This involves paying utility bills, care contributions, rent and dealing with a variety of other financial activity on behalf of the client.
Our ‘Carers Shopping Card’ is a fully managed service that is set up specifically so that carers can access small amounts of money to make every day purchases or to withdraw cash on behalf of the client.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Money Carer Foundation
The Heath Business and Technical Park
- WA7 4QX
- View WA7 4QX on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm.
- Time of day
- £65 Per monthPer monthPer month
- £35 Per monthPer monthPer month
- £8.50 Per monthPer monthPer month
- Community Based Clients = £65 per month Care Home / Hospital Based Clients = £35 per month Carers Shopping Card Service = £8.50 per month
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Our referral form can be accessed instantly by sending an email over to:
- Other notes
Our services are available to individuals aged 18+ who live within the UK and require assistance with managing their finances.