MCL - 50 Futures - Middlesbrough Council's work experience scheme
What is 50 Futures?
The 50 Futures programme provides a variety of high quality work experience placements, with Middlesbrough Council and our trusted partners, for people in our local community who struggle to find employment.
Who can join 50 Futures?
You're welcome to apply for a 50 Futures placement if you are:
- living in Middlesbrough
- aged 16 or over
What will I get?
50 Futures placements offer a valuable experience in a real working environment, where you'll:
- meet new people to expand your network
- strengthen your CV to help with future job prospects
- be supported by our training advisors and qualified staff
- have the opportunity to be noticed by employers for future paid roles
If you're thinking of applying for a 50 Futures placement, take a look at what other participants thought about the programme:
"The 50 Futures work experience programme gave me the opportunity to bridge a gap in my CV and demonstrate my skill set."
"The 50 Futures placement has given me a sense of pride in my work, where I am learning something new every day."
"The 50 Futures placement allowed me to help others through my lived experiences as an asylum seeker."
What can I do?
To find out which roles are available and to apply, go to: 50 Futures work experience programme | Middlesbrough Council
Who to contact
Where to go
- Varies venues across Middlesbrough
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various day and times, Monday to Friday (usually).
- Referral required