MCL - Positive Parents
This 2 to 20 hour course will cover:
- Positive communication within the family unit.
- Behaviour management.
- Setting rules, boundaries and appropriate punishments.
- Rewarding good behaviour.
- How not to feel alone and isolated on the parenting journey.
We’re here to help, not to judge.
Run by Middlesbrough Community Learning (part of Middlesbrough Council).
Who to contact
Where to go
This course takes place in various Middlesbrough venues, including; libraries, community hubs, children's centres and schools.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course takes place both AM and PM, Monday to Friday.
- This course is free for Tees Valley residents aged 19+.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To refer yourself, or another Tees Valley resident aged 19+, please contact us using the details above.