Kooth - Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people
Kooth is a website for young people, it offers free safe and anonymous online support.
Kooth is an online mental health and well-being service for young people in Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland. It offers free, safe and anonymous online counselling and support. Do you want someone to understand? Or do you need help for a friend?
On Kooth you can:
- Access services anonymously
- Speak to accredited counsellors via chat
- Read articles and magazines written by counsellors
- Write your own articles
- Set your own personal goals and be supported by the counsellors online
- Access the services from any internet device, 365 days a year for support.
Visit their website.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kooth Website